San Jose, Calif., May 27, 2014 - Blunk Microsystems announces turnkey support for Embedded Artists' LPC1788 Development Kit. The $5K RTOS Bundle includes the TargetOS™ embedded operating system with advanced file system and networking support, a board support package with a complete set of drivers, and Blunk’s TargetTools™ Integrated Development Environment.
Components in the $5K RTOS Bundle
- TargetOS Fast, deterministic ARM Cortex-M3 real-time kernel
- TargetTCP IPv4/IPv6 Ready certified TCP/IP protocol stacks, including all integrated networking products such as TargetTLS, TargetIPSec and more
- TargetWeb Embedded Web Server with XML/REST, UPnP, and embedded data tags for dynamic web page generation
- TargetXFS High performance UNIX-like file system with guaranteed power fail recovery
- TargetFAT Windows/DOS compatible FAT file system with guaranteed power fail recovery
- TargetFTL Advanced flash translation layers for NAND and NOR flash memories
- TargetSD SD manager with advanced security, extended durability and high speed recording over SD and SPI bus controllers
- TargetUSB USB host stack with Mass Storage class and LPC1788 controller drivers
- TargetMon Over-Ethernet debug monitor for extremely fast downloads
- CrossStep High-level source debugger that adds TargetOS kernel awareness and a modern GUI to gdb
- gBuild Advanced development project manager/builder with automated dependency checker
LPC1788 drivers include: buttons, DMA, Ethernet, EEPROM, I2C, interrupt controller, LED, MPU, NAND flash, NOR flash, RTC, SD, SDRAM, SPI, high speed timer, periodic timers, UART, and USB.
The bundle includes both the PC based development tools and the embedded operating system components, providing a complete turnkey solution for LPC1788 embedded software development. The embedded software is supplied as source code. The bundle is licensed as per-seat annual subscriptions with a total cost of $5K per seat. There are no royalty charges.
About Blunk Microsystems
Blunk Microsystems has provided high-performance embedded software for 32-bit processors since 1995. Products include an RTOS, advanced embedded file systems, IPv4 and IPv6 certified TCP/IP stacks, embedded graphics/windowing library, USB stack, embedded web server, high-level source debugger, and integrated GNU-based development environment.
Blunk Microsystems, LLC
8880 Cal Center Drive, Suite 400
Sacramento, CA 95826
T: +1 (408) 323-1758
F: +1 (408) 323-1757
TargetOS, TargetTCP, TargetFAT, TargetXFS, TargetWeb, TargetFTL, TargetTools and TargetMon are trademarks of Blunk Microsystems, LLC.