CompactFlash Card Manager
TargetCF™, Blunk Microsystems' Compact Flash Manager, includes the following features:
- A lightweight implementation of the PC Card standard's Card Services layer, designed for embedded applications. Manages card insertions and removals, reading the Card Information Structure (CIS) tuples to determine the card's type and interface parameters, and to supply a class driver for the appropriate upper layer software module.
- Manages ATA cards for TargetFAT: automatically detecting card size and adding a corresponding volume to TargetFAT. Automatically processes card removal, removing the volume from TargetFAT. Supports ATA cards up to 128G in size.
- Optional support of Ethernet and Wi-Fi cards for TargetTCP and UART cards for TargetOS's "/dev" stream interface.
- An application layer announcement is made when cards are inserted or removed.
- Uses a simple documented driver interface to detect card removal, insertion, and interrupt events. The driver is also used to control power to the card, reset the card, and enable/report I/O window addresses. A sample driver is provided.
- Optionally displays contents of the Card Identification, Card Specific Data, and Configuration registers after card insertion; showing manufacturer ID, card version, serial number, date of manufacture, supported access time, transfer speed, and bus width, special features, etc.
- Source code is 100% ANSI C and has been tested using ANSI C compilers from GNU and Metrowerks.
- Shipped with example drivers
- Developed using TargetOS™, Blunk Microsystems' full-featured royalty-free real time operating system (RTOS). Easily ported to other operating systems or used in polled mode.
- Royalty-free license. Includes ANSI C source code, user's manual, sample applications, and one year of technical support.